Whatever is happening in your business, it will impact on your workforce. You may need to reorganise to meet a new challenge, introduce a management team or look at developing new skills. At Pennine Business Partners we work with you to understand where you want to take your business. We help you clarify your goals and communicate them effectively to your team, so they are committed and enthusiastic to achieve them. We can help you build and train your management team, and arm them with the skills to manage their own teams effectively.
To give their best, everyone needs to understand their role and how they contribute to the company’s success. We will work with you to define job roles and responsibilities, and to set performance objectives that contribute to the overall goals of the business. This is supported by robust performance review processes that encourage and support excellent performance.
We have highlighted the key areas where our support and input can help clients build better businesses:
- Performance – aligning individual objectives with the strategic objectives of your business.
- Leadership – connecting your people and your business so they are driven by and committed to a common goal.
- Resource & Talent Planning – building and keeping a stronger team.
- Reward Strategy – how to reward and incentivise your team in a way that supports your objectives.
- Staff Engagement – staff surveys and engagement monitoring.
- Employer Branding – helping your business stand out in the job market to help attract (and keep) the best people.
Strategic HR can be delivered as on a project by project basis, or built into an ongoing HR support package.
Pennine Business Partners make an important contribution to our business. Their ongoing support and guidance has helped us to achieve our growth objectives and to develop a team that is capable of taking Pressure Tech forward into the future.
Lynn and her team have helped us to establish Key Performance Indicators that enable me to manage the business effectively without getting involved in every aspect. The performance review programme they established and the coaching provided to the management team means that everyone understands what is expected of them and is focused on success.
Steve Yorke-Robinson, MD